Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tour De Bloc- Eastern 2010

The Newfoundland Climbing Team blew away the Tour de Bloc in Quebec City this last weekend. The finals were Sunday night and Kaleb was getting spotty 'text's' about what was going on. I spoke to Alex briefly about the results last night.

I am sure I will be corrected for inaccuracies but here it goes:

Newfoundland had 9 participants, 8 of which made the finals. Of those 8, 5 brought home medals. I am unsure of some of the placements and in what divisions so I will not elaborate. All I know for sure is that there was a little gold out there!

I have been checking the "Tour de Bloc'" website with no results yet. I will keep ya posted. If there are pics to post send them on.

1 comment:

Trevor Harris said...

Glad to see you're posting again... feels like summer again, well... in cyber space anyway.