Monday, January 25, 2010

An Object

"An object at rest tends to stay at rest. An object in motion tends to stay in motion." That pretty much describes life since Christmas...you know back in 2009.

The climbing blog has been at rest, and when you haven't posted in a while, it is very easy to put it off. The outdoor climbing scene is in hibernation and not likely to wake for several months. I could write about training but hell, a lot of people are training at the gym, doing the same stuff I am doing. When I think about climbing program Leo has us on I just kinda whimper and find my 'happy place'.

The motion part of my life has been all at work. I won't bore you the details of passing gas for a living but that and teaching has kept me very busy. Things should start to settle a bit now.

Look at the bright side...days are getting longer, winter is half over and Trevor's film will be hitting the 'big' screen in a little over a month.

PS...Is 2 drills better than 1 (future developing in mind)?

1 comment:

Trevor Harris said...

Yes, 2 are better than 1. Not only that, the relationship between future developing and number of drills is indeed a exponential relationship described by the equation y=x^52+1, where y = developing route and x= number of drills.